Our Acne Care helps with complex skin improvement by controlling sebum secretion, promoting collagen production for skin tissue regeneration, and removing the underlying causes of skin issues.Book a consultation
What is Our Acne Care?
- Our Marylebone Clinic Provides individualised acne treatment using a combination of effective methods based on the severity and range of acne symptoms, as well as the patient's skin type.
- Helps with complex skin improvement by suppressing sebum secretion, regenerating skin tissue through collagen production.
- Who needs to regulate sebum secretion.
- Who with oily acne-prone skin.
- Who has scars from improper acne extraction.
- Who wants smooth and clean skin.
- Who with various acne-prone skin types such as pustules and blackheads.
Acne Care Treatments
|Combination of gentle exfoliation, skilled manual extraction and pimple injection to reduce active red inflamed spots, blackheads and whiteheads rapidly.||Specialised solution to deeply cleanse, exfoliate, and hydrate the skin, leaving it brighter, smoother, and more youthful-looking.|
|Suitable for acne skin||Suitable for all skin types/concerns|
Why Our Acne Care Programme is Special?
Step-By-Step Skin Analysis
We provide a comprehensive and systematic analysis of our patient's skin condition to ensure accurate and effective treatment.
Personalised Care Programme
We tailor the treatments to meet the specific needs and concerns of each patient, providing personalised care and attention.
Safe Procedures For Your Acne Treatment
We prioritise the safety of our patients and minimise the risk of any side effects or complications during and after the treatment.
• Apply moisturiser regularly to prevent dryness after treatment.
• Avoid going outside during peak sun hours for 48 hours after the treatment.
• Avoid bright light, even when indoors or going out at night.
• Be careful not to rub or scratch the treated area too hard.