Our programme brightens skin from the inside out, tailored to each individual's needs. It effectively treats blemishes and pigmentation without side effects through a thorough analysisBook a consultation
What is Dual Toning?
Our Dual Toning combines two different lasers to perform the famous laser toning technique developed in Korea over a decade ago to create blemish-free skin with even skin tone and pigmentation.
How Does It Work?
- Improves complex pigmentation by destroying only the melanin pigments deeply embedded in the affected areas of the skin.
- Helps to regenerate damaged skin cells.
- Activates the production of collagen and elastin in the dermis, which can lead to improved skin elasticity and texture.
- Who has mixtures of different types of pigmentation.
- Who has redness on the skin.
- Who had suboptimal result with topical treatments or other laser treatments.
Before & After
Before & After
Why Our Melasma/Pigmentation/Brightening Programme is Special?
We provide a comprehensive and systematic analysis of our patient's skin condition to ensure accurate and effective treatment.
Personalised Care Programme
We tailor the treatments to meet the specific needs and concerns of each patient, providing personalised care and attention.
Correct Diagnosis before treatment by Dermatologist
Response to treatment depends on assessment correct diagnosis and depth of pigmentation. Our dermatologist assesses all skin and tailor the treatment to treat complex pigmentation and blemishes.
Latest Safe Devices approved by FDA
We use the latest, safe technology that has been approved by both the US FDA and the Korean FDA to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness for our patients.
Short Treatment Time
Our treatments are designed to be quick and efficient, allowing you to return to your daily routine as soon as possible.
We prioritise the safety of our patients and minimise the risk of any side effects or complications during and after the treatment.
• Apply moisturiser regularly to prevent dryness after treatment.
• Avoid going outside during peak sun hours for 48 hours after the treatment.
• Avoid bright light, even when indoors or going out at night.
• Be careful not to rub or scratch the treated area too hard.
Get in touch