What is Oedema?
- Oedema is a condition where excess fluid accumulates, causing swelling in tissues.
- It can create a puffy, spongy texture and leave temporary indentations when pressed.
What is Facial Slimming?
- The programme enhances the effects of all skin treatments as well as aftercare.
- It includes swelling and circulation management for daily life.
- Who needs to improve internal/blood or lymphatic circulation.
- Who has severe swelling in face and body.
- Who wants to break down fat caused by cellulite.
- Who has uneven skin texture due to cellulite.
- Who is concerned about bruises and swelling after treatment.
- Who wants quick recovery & pain reduction after treatment.
A specialised programme to activate the lymphatic system before treatment, as well as step-by-step management of swelling, elimination of toxins, pain relief, fat breakdown, and increased skin elasticity.
Why Our Facial Slimming Programme is Special?
Providing the Optimal Solution
The Facial Slimming Programme provides the optimal solution obtained through years of our medical staff's treatment experience and research.
Customised Treatment based on Individual Diagnosis
Customised treatment is carried out based on individual diagnosis using the latest equipment.
Specialised Combination Programme
Differentiated from other clinics, it is composed of a specialised combination programme that can only be experienced at our clinic.
Minimal Side Effects
With our expertise in the procedure, we are able to minimise any potential side effects, ensuring that their patients have a comfortable and successful treatment experience.
• The programme is a safe procedure that focuses on reducing swelling and improving circulation, with no specific precautions needed.
• It can also be performed as part of aftercare for treatments/surgeries or skin laser treatments.
Get in touch