What is Lifting?
Lifting tightens sagging skin, reduces wrinkles, and restores youthfulness. There are various ways to help lift the skin, including energy-based device lifting techniques such as Ultherapy and Thermage, as well as thread lifting.
What is Ulmage?
- 'Ulmage' is a specialised lifting technique developed by Maylin that combines the best features of Ultherapy and Thermage.
- It targets deeper skin layers offering a wider range of comprehensive treatment options for a more effective lift.
- People with busy schedules.
- The programme provides excellent results with only 1 session, making it a convenient option for those with limited time.
Effective energy device lifting treatment requires expertise in skin anatomy, facial assessment and choice of right devices. Our bespoke One Day Triple Lifting treatment provides personalised treatment designed by our experienced dermatologist on individual basis to create smooth contouring of face.
Step 1. Facial Analysis
Step 2. Pre-care
Step 3. One Day Lifting
Step 4. Post-care
Why Our One Day Triple Lifting is Special?
Trademarked Treatment "Ulmage" using Ulthera and Thermage FLX
Our self-developed and trademarked treatment, "Ulmage," combines Ultherapy and Thermage FLX to provide tailored therapy based on the degree of skin ageing for each facial area.
Safe Treatments approved by FDA
We use authentic Ultherapy, FDA-approved in the United States, which is known as non-invasive facelift. This powerful lifting treatment pulls up sagging skin from deep within and replenishes elasticity with increased collagen and elastin, resulting in smooth and firm skin.
Personalised Treatments & Premium Lifting Devices
We offer personalised treatments using various premium lifting equipment for perfect results.
With equipment like Ultherapy, Thermage FLX, and other laser lifting devices, we choose the best one for each patient depending on their condition.
Immediate Results Programme combining Energy-based Lifting with Other Solutions
We have also developed a programme that provides immediate results by combining laser lifting with other solutions such as skinboosters, dermal fillers, and PRP therapy, to supplement the only drawback of laser lifting, which shows results after 3-4 weeks.
• Makeup is possible immediately after treatment and daily activities can resume without issue.
• There may be some dull pain in the jawline and upper eyebrow area for about a week after treatment, but it will soon return to normal.
• Avoid hot baths, alcohol, and smoking for about a week after treatment.
• Some swelling may occur the day after treatment, but it usually subsides within 2-3 days.
• If redness occurs, it typically disappears within 30 minutes to an hour.
• It is recommended to apply sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) regularly after treatment to protect the skin from UV rays.
Get in touch