What is Toning?
Toning is a technique that uses low energy in repetitive sessions to improve overall pigmentation, redness, skin tone and texture with minimal downtime.
- Who has complex skin with pigmentation and redness.
- Who wants painless laser treatment.
- Who wants brighter complexion with even skin tone.
- Who wants treatment without any downtime.
- Who wants to improve enlarged pores and have even skin texture.
Personalised solutions that includes toning programmes for deep-layer and epidermal pigmentation, redness, and blood vessels, a skin booster with immediate effects, and post-treatment care for rapid recovery.
Maylin Signature Toning Programme
|Dual Toning||Brightening / Pigmentation|
|BBL Toning||Redness / Brightening / Anti-Ageing|
|Nano Laser Peel Toning||Pores|
|Plasma Toning||Acne / Blemishes / Rejuvenation / Sensitive Skin|
Step 1. Facial Analysis
Step 2. Pre-care
Step 3. Toning
Step 4. Skinbooster
Step 5. Post-care
Why Our Signature Toning is Special?
Optimal Solutions through years of Experience & Research
Our team has spent years researching and refining their treatments to offer optimal solutions for various skin conditions.
Latest Safe Lasers approved by both the FDA & the KFDA
We use only the latest, safe laser technology that has been approved by both the US FDA and the Korean FDA to ensure maximum safety and effectiveness for our patients.
Post-treatment Management Programme & Quick Return to Daily Life
We offer a comprehensive post-treatment management programme that helps patients to recover quickly and return to their daily activities as soon as possible.
Various Equipment & Personalised Treatment for Each Skin Types
We offer a range of equipment to provide personalised treatment according to individual skin types, ensuring that each patient receives the best possible care.
Minimal Side Effects
With our expertise in the procedure, we are able to minimise any potential side effects, ensuring that their patients have a comfortable and successful treatment experience.
For most of our Toning programme:
• You can wash your face, apply makeup, and exercise immediately after the procedure.
• It's also possible to undergo the procedure even on important event days.
• It is recommended to apply sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher) regularly after treatment to protect the skin from UV rays.
• Avoid hot steam to face or Sauna for 3-5 days after treatment.
• With RF Toning & Nano Laser Peel Toning, 1-2 days downtime would occur and make-up needs to be avoided during this period.
Get in touch