Acne scars or enlarged pores contribute to uneven skin texture. With the careful assessment of types of pores/scars combined with wide range of devices available in our clinic, we can create smooth, glowing skin.Book a consultation
What is Our Acne Scarring/Enlarged Pores Programme?
- Combination of medical and laser treatments allows us to treat all types of scar/enlarged pores.
- Reduce downtime as all of our treatments are combined by post-care programme.
- Who wants to improve enlarged pores/acne scars to have smooth skin texture.
Why Our Acne Scarring/Enlarged Pores Programme is Special?
Significant Improvement with Combination Treatment
Careful assessment of type of acne scars/pores by our dermatologist can guide suitable combination treatment to maximise the result.
Wide Range of Devices
We have a wide range of devices from gentle laser/radiofrequency microneedling up to the most aggressive but effective resurfacing laser.
Our post-care steps carried out by professional therapist can reduce the downtime.
• Please avoid washing your face immediately after the procedure if possible.
• Avoid using any scrub products during face washing or showering.
• When going outside, be sure to apply sunscreen with SPF30+++ or higher.
• Avoid going to saunas and doing exercises that cause excessive sweating for 3-5 days after the procedure.
• Please refrain from consuming alcohol for 3-5 days after the procedure.
Get in touch